The One Tam partner agencies are using motion-activated cameras to study wildlife on public lands around Mt. Tamalpais. Formerly known as the Marin Wildlife Picture Index Project, this community science project depends on volunteers to assist at every step along the way.
- View more of the wildlife images captured so far
- View a Bay Nature talk with One Tam Community Science Program Manager, Dr. Lisette Arellano.
- View the Marin County Parks webpage on this project.
- View presentations on preliminary findings from this work, presented at the 2017 Mt. Tam Wildlife Symposium.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org