Search by Text
Narrow search to calendar events only by choosing "Advanced Search" and checking "Events" on results page.
Search by Date
No events were found. Please search another date.
Upcoming One Tam Events
Partner events are listed separately below
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 — 12/17/19Source: One Tam CalendarThis Wildlife Picture Index (WPI) event is canceled. We are excited to announce that we are starting the transition to the new and improved version of Wildlife Insights, the software we use to record our WPI observations.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 — 1-3pmSource: One Tam CalendarJoin MMWD Fisheries biologist and conservation staff to learn about the amazing life cycle of our coho salmon, and about MMWD and other local efforts to protect this endangered population.
- Saturday, December 21, 2019 — 4-6:30pmSource: One Tam CalendarJoin our winter solstice gathering atop Mt. Tam: take a break from the busy bustle of the holidays and reconnect to our natural world. All invited!
- Saturday, January 18, 2020Source: One Tam CalendarJoin us for an exploratory stroll into the different habitats and rich diversity around Lake Lagunitas at the peak of Mt.
- Saturday, January 18, 2020Source: One Tam CalendarJoin Marin Municipal Water District and One Tam at Lake Lagunitas to document and identify the mushroom biodiversity in this mycoblitz.
- Saturday, February 8, 2020Source: One Tam CalendarJoin Parks Conservancy photographer, Paul Myers, for a photography hike down Cataract Trail to Cataract Falls.
Upcoming Partner Events
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019Source: Marin County ParksMeet in the Drakes Beach parking lot in Point Reyes National Seashore. Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 10am – 1pm
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 — 10am-2:30pmInvasive Plant Patrol at Easkoot Creek, Stinson Beach- Hosted by the National Park Service, Parks Conservancy, and One TamGolden Gate National Parks ConservancyJoin us to maintain restored stream side Steelhead habitat by removing Cape-ivy, radish and veldt grass at Stinson Beach parking lot.
- Saturday, December 21, 2019 — 09:00 AM - 12:00 PMSource: Marin Municipal Water DistrictEvent date: December 21, 2019 Event Time: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PMLocation: Corte Madera, CA 94925Description:
- Saturday, December 21, 2019Source: Mt Tamalpais State ParkSaturday, December 21st at 1 PM from East Peak/Verna Dunshee Trailhead.
- Saturday, December 21, 2019 — 9am-12pmMarin Municipal Water DistrictStewardship is an ethic that embodies planning and management of the land to support healthy habitat. Become a steward of Mt Tamalpais by joining us in a morning of habitat restoration.
- Friday, December 27, 2019Source: Marin County ParksMeet at the fishing pier in Paradise Beach Park in Tiburon (3450 Paradise Dr). Friday, December 27, 2019, 10am – 12pm
- Saturday, December 28, 2019Source: Mt Tamalpais State ParkSaturday, December 28 at 9:30 AM from Rock Spring trailhead.
- Sunday, December 29, 2019Source: Mt Tamalpais State ParkSunday, December 8 at 9:30 AM from Coast View trailhead. "Meditation in Nature" Fitness hike with docent Rosalind Gottfried.
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020Source: Mt Tamalpais State ParkStart the year 2020 in nature!COME TO MT TAM TO HIKE OR WALK.PEOPLE OF ALL AGES AND ABILITIES WELCOME.PLUS GREAT VIEWS AND REFRESHMENTS!
- Saturday, January 4, 2020Source: Marin County ParksMeet at the fishing pier in McNears Beach Park in San Rafael (201 Cantera Way). Saturday, January 4, 2020, 10am – 12pm
- Sunday, January 5, 2020Source: Marin County ParksRush Creek Preserve. Meet at the Pinheiro Fire Rd gate on Binford Rd in Novato Sunday, January 5, 2020, 10am – 2pm
- Sunday, January 5, 2020Source: Marin County ParksMeet at the Intersection of Taylor Fire Road and Ring Mountain Fire Road. Sunday, January 5, 2020, 10am – 12pm
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020Source: Marin County ParksMeet at the Leo T. Cronin Fish Viewing Area west of Lagunitas. Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 10am – 12pm
- Saturday, January 11, 2020Source: Marin County ParksMeet at the skatepark in McInnis Park in San Rafael (310 Smith Ranch Rd). Saturday, January 11, 2020, 10am – 12pm
- Saturday, January 11, 2020Source: Marin County ParksMeet at the snack bar in McNears Beach Park in San Rafael (201 Cantera Way). Saturday, January 11, 2020, 12:30 – 2:30pm